Highland Tech Charter School
Educating for Leadership, Educating for Life
SUMMER SCHOOL AT HIGHLAND TECH!
- May 26th-June 5th from 8:00-12:00
- Two classes offered each day (two hours/class)
- Cost is $75 per class--used to pay for teacher services
- You may register one of two ways:
- Using the attached paper form (which can also be found at the front desk)--turn in to Barb or Ms. Crosby
- Online using this link.
- Payment can be given directly to Barb who will provide a receipt (cash or check)--payment reserves your student's seat!
- Course offerings will be based on student need--must have a minimum of 10 students to offer a class
- Classes fill up quickly, so reserve your seat ASAP!
Highland Tech Student Activity Fee
HTC uses a variety of funding sources to meet student educational needs.
School Fees are due at this time. The yearly fee is $150 or can be paid by the semester for $75. Please drop these off to Ms. Thurston at your earliest convenience.
Highland Tech is accepting applications for the 2014 Lottery.
Check out this FST student made website about their job shadow experiences in the Anchorage Community. A special thanks to Birds TLC, Alaska SPCA and Leah Kellerby at the PAC for sponsoring our students!
What's Happening at Highland Tech....